Revisions may be discussed verbally, however no work will be done until the client submits their revisions in writing, by email. The client understands that revision work, along with requests for project additions or author alterations, will incur a cost apart from the bundle package cost. Revision work is not done free of charge unless otherwise arranged, in writing or in the bundle package agreed to in advance. If a base bundle package is agreed upon, however the revisions and requests exceed this package parameters, the next client will be notified in advance.
Non-Web Design Projects including Logos/Identities
• You are allowed 1 MAJOR revision and 3 MINOR revisions
• Each additional MAJOR revision after 1 will incur a ₦1500 revision fee
• Each additional ROUND of revisions after 3 will incur a ₦1000 revision fee
Web Design Projects
• You are allowed 1 MAJOR revision and 3 MINOR rounds of revisions
• Each additional MAJOR revision after 1 will incur a ₦5000 revision fee
• Each additional MINOR round of revisions after 3 will incur a ₦2000 revision fee
What is a MAJOR Revision vs. MINOR round of Revisions?
• Major Revision – A revision that changes the whole design completely
• Minor Revision – Small revision that requires changes to the text, font, layout, etc. but NOT a completely different design
Unlimited changes are not offered as they are not time or cost effective and ultimately cause more confusion than clarity. The design is then finalized and delivered in the necessary file formats depending if this is a print project (high resolution files) or formats for the web.